formulating with fiberbread baked goods meat, poultry & fish cereal fragile products pasta beverages pet food industrial fiber faq
Fiber can be added to hot and cold cereals for both health and functional purposes.
Benefits of adding fiber to cereal products:Functional:
- Increase bowl life
- Reduces fines
- Increase total dietary fiber content of cereal
- Good source of fiber – 2.5 g fiber/serving
- Excellent source of fiber – 5 g fiber/serving
- Beyond 20% of the daily value
- Decreased risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity
- Promotes regularity
SunOpta's Applications Team has many years of experience formulating products with fiber; you can contact our application technologists at firstname.lastname@example.org.