SunOpta's natural and organic soy, sunflower, safflower and palm oil products are ideally suited for use in a multitude of food applications. From inclusion in salad dressings, sauces and baked goods, to frying, roasting and cooking applications, our vegetable oils and shortenings provide both the critical flavor profile and health benefits that today's consumers demand along with superior functional attributes required by food processors.
SunOpta uses only natural expeller pressing and absolutely no chemical solvents, such as hexane, to separate the oil from the oilseed. Our chemical-free extraction process reduces hydrocarbon pollution and assures consumers that these oils are free of potentially carcinogenic by-products produced from the use of hexane. Once extracted, we use a natural refining, bleaching and deodorizing (RBD) process free of harsh chemicals and solvents. These final processing steps create oils with superior flavor, odor, color and shelf life.
SunOpta's RBD oils are available in 55 gallon drums (420 lbs.), large totes (2,000 lbs.) or in bulk, delivered in tanker trucks (48,000 lbs). We can also provide these products as crude oil for the organic animal feed market (tanker truck loads only).
- Superior taste profile
- Excellent color and clarity
- Mid and high oleic oil fatty acid profiles provide high heat stability and longer shelf life
- Organic palm fruit shortening is non-hydrogenated and contains no Trans Fats
- Certified Organic, naturally processed and Non-GMO label declaration
- Zero Trans Fats per serving
- Expeller pressed oil leaves no chemical residues in the final product or the environment
- Produced by SunOpta, backed by our years of experience
Download SunOpta's Vegetable Oils Brochure.